All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

Monday, June 7, 2010

I heard you on the wireless back in '52...


It's been a busy month, with tons of projects keeping me from blogging each week as I'd like to. A recent trip up to Napa took me out of commission but also gave me some new perspectives on commercial design and making the most of old or historic structures (one of the key beliefs of Retrograde!)

I'll keep you posted on how some of my residential projects are going (I always love to share ideas with you) but for this week I'm trying to get my official website up--all while slugging away at the dayjob and catching up with my own clients whose projects are at various stages of completion. That's right, I'm finally catching up with the 21st century and getting ye olde webbe page in order. I have to admit, I've felt kind of like a proud old school holdout without one, but now I realize I have to have one in order to let people know more about my rates and services.

The home/landing page below will most likely change, but I like the idea of scattered photos for each category of my website: residential design, commercial design & graphics, purchasing, and staging. Who knows--those categories might change, too. But what do you think about the scattered photos--too much like Domino magazine? (Oh Domino, rest in peace...you were such a fun magazine.)


No comments: