All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Show me love...



Does anyone here read Apartment Therapy? They've got their blog award, The Homies, going on right now.

Vote for Retrograde!

You might have to create a login or become a member of the AT community, but is that such a bad thing? It's a great online community that brings together home design enthusiasts from all over. I've been an avid reader for a while and even applied to be a contributor there many years ago. To be recognized by them is always an honor, and it keeps me going--as many of you know, someday I'd just like to write about design full-time.

Sigh....keep dreamin', Jason.

Anyway, give me a shout out if you can. Show me love. Show me life. Baby show me what it's all about.

(Next week I'll post about clutter and getting control of your home.Promise!)


Robyn - Show me love
Uploaded by djoik. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.

No comments: