All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hey! You! Get off of my cloud!

After using one of these indoor/outdoor ceramic stools as a side table in a project for Ye Olde Dayjobbe, I've been obsessed with the celestial cloud pattern:



And check this out--they're even availble in lamp form from Arteriors! I'm dying to use these in some project, whether for Retrograde or Ye Olde Dayjobbe:


Chalk it up to collective consciousness or subliminal marketing, but I'm really digging the clouds for this spring and summer.

(And remember to stick with a designer, either me or one of my colleagues to the right. We can save you money on purchasing, and in some cases like the Arteriors lamps, you can only get them through us or the trade!)

Check out this hotel in Taiwan that's taken the clouds to a more modern form:




No comments: