All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Umbrella, -ella, -ella, -ella...

Yesterday I was helping out some friends position artwork and family photos for hanging and of course I told them about the "rule" of hanging things around 54" to 56" from floor to center of frame.

But today I just totally broke that rule!

My partner's dresser is pretty high, 56". So the anniversary present I wanted to hang above had to go pretty high, too. From our bed, it looks pretty good. And I repositioned a few accessories to complement the new piece. Check it out:



I really like the piece--it has a Yoshitomo Nara vibe to it, but more cheerful. And a little less sinister.

1 comment:

Jim said...

This is a great piece -- the colors are vibrant and it's nicely reassuring to see it when you're reading in bed, or when you're just waking up.