All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Girls on film...

The interiors news is kind of slow right now, so I thought I might just report on some cool things I've been seeing lately.

Last night we tried out Farina Pizza and had a pretty good time. The interior space was cool, with character cards from Italian comic Diabolik decorating the ceilings. (For those of you who don't know, I'm a major comic book geek!) I loved it.


 
FYI, Farina Pizza doesn't take reservations!

1 comment:

Jim said...

I love the idea of making a ceiling interesting. I mean, who ever really looks up? It was a nice surprise to see such an interesting one. Kind of a daring idea, but it pays off in this case.