All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

All original work © Jason W. Wong. Please ask for permission to reproduce any work.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Maybe I was washed out like a lip print on his shirt...

Whoa--it's been over two weeks since my last post! I've been busy, going back to acting for a show coming up in June, so that's taken up a lot of my free time. So for the next couple of months, I might just post things that catch my eye, rather than screeds or polemics.

Today I checked out the One Kings Lane sale for SF designer Antonio Martins. Some of the artwork he was selling was really cool. I thought it might be fun to do DIY takes on pieces like these, out of old posters or books:



 
Of course, I remember one of the coolest Apartment Therapy posts a little while ago about how to update thrift store art and had to show you this image:

 
I LOVE the dipped painting with eyes peeping over the top!

No comments: